Spinach and Tortellini Salad
- 1 - 9 ounce package cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 - 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 - 2 ounce can sliced black olives
- 1 - 8 ounce bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- Cook tortellini pasta according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the tortellini, spinach, cheese, tomatoes and olives. Toss with Italian dressing and season with salt and pepper.