Orange Crush Cupcakes
- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Butter softened
- 1 Cup Orange Crush
- 1 Tbsp Orange Extract
- 3-6 drops yellow food dye optional
- 1-2 drop red food dye optional
- 1 Cup Butter Softened
- 3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Orange Extract
- Orange slices for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Using an electric mixer beat all cu[cake ingredients together until smooth.
- Spoon the batter into the paper liners.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Transfer to a cooling rack.
- For the Frosting
- To make the frosting, cream the butter until fluffy. Sift in the powdered sugar, add the orange extract and beat until smooth.
- Swirl the frosting over the completely cooled cupcakes and garnish with a fresh orange slice.