Bacon, Cheddar & Jalapeno Pinwheels
- 1 can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (or dough sheet, if you can find it)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1-2 Tbsp diced Jalapenos
- 5 slices crisp bacon, diced/crumbled
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, bacon and jalapenos together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Roll out crescent roll dough and lightly press seems together to form a sheet.
- Layer ingredients evenly on the dough, reserving about 2 Tbsp of cheddar, and roll lengthwise.
- Cut into ¾" slices and place 2" apart on a foil lined cookie sheet. Top with reserved shredded cheddar, if desired.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until bread begins to brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before plating and serving.