DFP HEAD Baked Bufffalo Chicken Taquitos | Foodandcake456
IKLAN HEADER

Baked Bufffalo Chicken Taquitos

It’s been quite awhile since I’ve made anything with buffalo chicken. A really long time! And… it’s the weekend. Tomorrow, I am going to my FIRST Frozen themed birthday party and I must say, that I am pretty excited to go. I haven’t even seen the movie yet, but just by surfing through Pinterest I know who the characters are. 🙂



If you cook the chicken in a slow cooker all day long these buffalo chicken taquitos come together pretty fast. Other options are to have a chicken already cooked in t he fridge, a rotisserie chicken, or even canned chicken works with this.  Add the warm chicken in a bowl with cream cheese, buffalo sauce,  and stir. Stuff  the chicken in a flour tortilla and bake them in the oven. I used the broiler to get them a little extra crispy on top. Then start dipping. Finger food is perfect for game day. It’s a lot like buffalo chicken dip wrapped inside a tortilla.
Enjoy!

INGREDIENTS
Ingredients

  • 8 oz low fat cream cheese
  • ⅛ cup buffalo sauce
  • 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
  • 12 small flour tortillas (low carb)
  • SAUCE:
  • Fat free Ranch Dressing


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
  2. Mix cream cheese and buffalo sauce until well combined.
  3. Stir in chicken until well combined.
  4. Place 2-3 Tablespoons of mixture spread into a thin line onto center of flour tortilla.
  5. Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and repeat for remaining taquitos.
  6. Once taquitos are arranged on cookie sheet, lightly spray the tops with cooking spray.
  7. Bake at 425 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until taquitos are golden brown.


NOTES
I sprayed the tortillas with cooking spray and baked in a 375 degree oven. Then I turned the oven on to broil to brown them a bit. Also left out blue cheese dressing in the taquitos and used reduced fat ranch for dipping.
Use a low carb tortilla for these.