DFP HEAD Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake On A Brownie Crust | Foodandcake456
IKLAN HEADER

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake On A Brownie Crust


Just made this for the first time. I’ve not eaten an actual piece but I cleaned the forms and this is simply fabulous. I made an 8inch round and a 4 inch and it was perfect. The 8″ is for a birthday party today. My husband has my daughter out of town so I intend to freeze the 4″ for him for father’s day. The only change I made was to the drizzle. I mixed 3/4 cup chocolate chips and 1/4 cup peanut chips. There was so much drizzle and it tasted so good with the form left overs that I ended up covering the top of the cake with a chocolate layer. Not sure how it will cut but I know it will taste heavenly. I used my oven on convection and my top was not at all overly browned. It was absolutely perfect!

Recipe >> Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake On A Brownie Crust @ hugsandcookiesxoxo.com